We have bundled everything you need in a lift kit for your GM 2500HD 3500HD with high quality Cognito components. There is no guesswork. Cognito components are engineered, manufactured, and assembled in the USA.
The Cognito Non-Torsion Bar Drop Front Lift kit is designed and engineered to offer superior ride quality and corrected CV joint angles
The Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arms add style, function, and performance to your vehicle by correcting the Ball Joint angle for lifted and leveled applications and improving the allowable droop travel for a better ride quality. The control arm kit features boxed sheet metal arms that are CNC robot welded and powder coated semi-gloss black. Ball joints are included as well as new crush sleeves and polyurethane bushings.
The Cognito Pitman and Idler Arm Support Kit: Pitman and Idler arms have been an inherent wear problem within the steering systems of Chevy and GMC trucks and SUVs for decades. The Cognito PISK (Pitman and Idler Arm Support Kit) replace the problem components that plague factory and aftermarket steering systems on several models and years of GM trucks and SUVs.
These improvements are accomplished through application of Cognito’s innovative, patented design, by providing additional support to the vehicle’s pitman and idler arms, which eliminate the forward and rearward movement of the center-link.
The Fox 2.0 Performance Series Remote Reservoir shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your truck. The Fox 2.0 Performance Series front shocks are rust resistant and have a metal impact extruded aluminum body to increase cooling capacity. Eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned, precision valving. They are easy to install and provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
The Cognito 5-inch Block and U-Bolt Kit includes 5-inch tall powder coated semi-gloss black cast steel blocks and heavy-duty zinc plated U-bolts.
Each Kit Features:
– Yields 10-inches of front lift
– Deaver Leaf Pack with Cognito Block and U-Bolt Kit yields 8-inches of rear
– SM Series Ball Joint Upper Control Arms
– SM Series Compression Struts
– Patented Pitman and Idler Arm Support Kit
– Stainless Steel extended brake lines
– Fox 2.0 Performance Series Remote Reservoir Shocks
– Maintains Adequate Droop Travel for Superior Ride Quality
– Allows for up to a 40 x 13.5-Inch Tire on a 10-inch Wide Wheel with 4.5-inch Backspacing
– Levels Vehicle Front to Rear
– 18-Hour DIY Install Time
– CV Driveline is required if operating in 4WD above 20mph
– Made in USA
CA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov